CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 20, 2010

House Remodel part 1: The Beginning of Chaos

Last fall, Larry and I bought some handscraped
hardwood at a local flooring company.
Then last winter, we picked up this flooring from
the warehouse and let it set in various rooms of the house
to acclimate.
Well, after months of acclimating, ha ha, we started laying
the flooring.

Here are Ethan & Ruby helping dad remove
the grungy carpeting.

Everything was pushed into the kitchen.
Utter chaos.

Finally no carpeting. It amazed me at the amount of sand
that we swept up from the sub floor.
I swear I vacuum.

Larry working hard cutting away the door trim
so he can easily slide the flooring underneath.
He borrowed that neat little tool from a guy in
our branch.

I guess little Larry is supervising?
Stay tuned for some more complete pictures.

0 comments: