CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Cub Scouting

Yes I am an avid blogger.  I just like sharing our lives with family and friends.  Last night was Larry and Xander's first night as cub scouts.  Xander is a little Tiger cub and Larry is a little wolf cub.  Having Larry Denzil as their father, you know they had to have full uniforms.

Here is a sad Xander.  He was upset because 
he thought scouting involved playing.  He said 
all they did was a lot of talking.



Check out Ethan's shirt.  When I went to the council 
to buy the uniforms, Ethan was very vocal about wanting
one too.  The lady there had a shirt laying out for me
to look at.  For just $3.00, it was too cute to pass up.
It says "Little Scout Buddy."

2 comments:

Saumsiegle Family said...

So cute! Little Larry looks like a little Larry. So funny! Tell Xander I wouldn't like scouts either. Give me the wild outdoors and teach me how to make a fire and burn marshmellows.

Holly and Dan said...

I can't wait till my boys are in Scouts! How fun.