CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Completed Baby Blankets

I just finished my second blanket this month
and wanted to share.  Both are done with
little girls in mind.  This second blanket
I used a carrier yarn along with my usual
baby yarn.  I have never done that before, but
it added a soft, furry characteristic to this
blanket.

Here is the first blanket I completed this year.
It is pink, white, and purple.  Whenever I find yarn on sale,
I buy what I can.  Usually enough to do 5 or more blankets.
I have been quite lucky lately to find excellent deals
at Hobby Lobby and AC Moore.


3 comments:

Destinee said...

These are so beautiful. You are very talented! I love the one you made for us!

JoJuan said...

Wow!! So beautiful. I'm really impressed with your talents.

J and C said...

I love those! I only know how to make one or two types of crocheted blanket. Where do you find your patterns?