Skip to main content

50 questions.


1.Do you like Blue Cheese?
Honestly, I have never had it.  But the thought of mold turns me off.

2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette? 
NO

3. Do you own a gun? 
NO

4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic- 
Cherry, yum.

5. Do you get nervous before a doctors appointment? 
Yes. We've experienced a lot of bad news from doctors.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? 
Love them.  That is my favorite food unfortunately.  Funny story, when Larry and I were dating, his mom asked him what I liked and he told her hotdogs.  For years when I visited, that is all she would make me.

7. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Paul McCartney's "Wonderful Christmas Time", Josh Groban's "Believe" from the Polar Express, and for laughs
Adam Sandler's Hanukkah
 
8. What do you like to drink in the mornings? 
Dr. Pepper would be my ideal drink, but I drink water or hot chocolate.  Orange Juice if we have it.

9. Can you do push ups? 
Yes.  I can actually do a wimpy five normal push ups and maybe 10 girl ones.

10. What is your favorite Movie? 
I love 50 First Dates.  Wonderful warm fuzzy type of movie plus I love Adam Sandler.
Mama Mia is a new fave, and I love PS I Love You

11. What is your favorite piece of Jewelry? 
Engagement ring.  Thank you Aunt Katie for telling Larry to let me pick it out.  I still gaze at it and dream.

12. Favorite Hobby? 
Any craft, but if I had the time, I would choose quilting.  I love getting my fabrics together and choosing a pattern.

13. Do you work with people who idolize you? 
Sure, my children idolize their mother.

14. Do you have ADD? 
Who doesn't?

15. What is the trait that you hate about your self?
Procrastination!

16. What is your middle name? 
Yuki means snow in Japanese 

17. Name 3 thoughts at this moment. 
Man I am sleepy.  Which kids are still awake?  What are we going to do tomorrow?

18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday: 
deodorant, chips, pizza

19. Current worries right now. 
Savannah

20. Current hate right now: 
The unknown

21 Favorite place to be: 
Pigeon Forge weekend

23. Where would you like to go? 
Greece

24. Name 3 people who will do this? 
Maybe Leslie, Ann or Destinee

25- Who's answers do you want to read the most. 
Every one's

26. What color shirt you wearing right now?
Black

27. Do you like sleeping in satin sheets? 
Love them, but we don't own any

28. Can you whistle? 
yes

29. Favorite color? 
I love most all colors, but currently love sage and apple green and heather grey

30. Would you be a pirate?
NO

31. What songs do you sing in the shower? 
any that come to mind.  Show tunes, musicals, oldies, rock...

32. Favorite girls name- 
Savannah and Ruby Isabella of course.  Others on my list: Victoria, Elizabeth, Olivia, Abigail, Frances...

33. favorite boys name- 
Christian Alexander and Ethan Andrew.  (Larry would kill me if I did not include Larry Denzil, but that was his pick.)  I like Riley, Carter, Ryder, Rory, Jacob...All names I played around with while pregnant with Ethan.

34. Whats in your pocket right now? 
zilch

35. Last thing that made you laugh? 
comment made by my husband

36. Bed sheets as a child? 
Strawberry Shortcake

37. Worst injury you've ever had? 
I once busted my lip roller skating the day before kindergarten graduation / picture day.

38. Favorite snack.
chocolate (baby ruth or three muskateers to be exact)

39. Favorite thing to do on Sunday: 
go to church and be around adults

40.Who is your loudest friend? 
Do husbands or moms count?

41. How many dogs do you have? 
None

42. Does someone have a crush on you?
No

43. What is your favorite book? 
I love any Jane Austen novel

44. What is your favorite candy? 
Baby Ruth

45. What is your favorite sports team? 
Atlanta Braves

46. What songs do you want played at your funeral? 
Till We Meet Again

47. What were you doing at midnight last night? 
Sleeping

48. What was the fist thing you thought this morning?
What do I need to do first?

49. what is your favorite meal? 
Breakfast.  I love eggs, bacon, toast, biscuits... just anything

50. Where is your happy place: 
My home.  I love being in the comfort of my own home with my family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girls Camp

 This year, Savannah got to attend her very first girls camp. Here she is with Morgan, another first timer.  Not sure how Savannah would have done without Sister Skroski. She showed Savannah the ropes and really took care of her in my absence.  Savannah all excited to leave. I can only guess what these last few pictures are. Savannah had a great time and Larry was there as a priesthood chaperone so she was not completely alone. This summer was a summer of firsts for my girl. She had her first girls camp, her first youth Temple trip and her first talk in sacrament. Wow!

Merry Christmas

Seasons Greetings Biltmore passes: $80.00 Santa hats & tape: $10.00 Silent Night: priceless Happy Holidays Love, Larry Denzil, Marsha, Savannah, Ethan, Ruby, little Larry, & Xander

12 Wonderful Years

Saturday was mine and Larry's 12 year anniversary.  We enjoyed an absolute wonderful weekend together.  Larry was able to get off work friday at a decent time and did not have to go in on saturday.  And on Sunday, he did not have the early morning church meetings, so we were able to drive together.  As a matter of fact, we were able to enjoy a beautiful Christmas cantata on a gorgeous Sabbath morning. Friday evening we enjoyed  Don't ask me how I talked Larry Denzil into this, but I did and I enjoyed every minute of it. This was such a happy, girlie movie and I truly did enjoy every moment of it.  I love musicals and especially love music of the 70's.  I could remember so many of the songs as if they were new.  Listening to them in my dad's '73 camaro as he picked me up from the day care. Wow, how time flies. On saturday, I enjoyed breakfast that Larry prepared with the kids.  It was so nice to not have to cook.  Notice I did not say clean.  He did leave the mess fo