CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 27, 2009

I Had a Top 10 Engagement Story

Check out http://rosylittlethings.typepad.com/posie_gets_cozy/  This is Alicia Paulsen's super crafty blog of just about everything.  I love reading it to get cooking or decorating ideas or just to borrow her free patterns.   Anyways, about a week ago she shared her engagement story and had a contest for funniest engagement stories.  I commented with mine along with nearly 400 other women.  Go figure, mine was one of the top 10 funniest.  Go to the website and check out other funny stories.

2 comments:

Lew said...

That was funny! I just read it and laughed out loud. How fun to get picked out of so many! Too bad you didn't win anything :-) Hope all is well your way!!

Marsha said...

I just found out I did win something. I get a copy of her book. She is an author and has all these patterns and recipes. So my kind of thing.