Skip to main content

Happy Birthday Larry Denzil

Yesterday we visited a Hands on Children's Museum
in Johnson City, TN.  The kids had an absolute
blast.

Here they are sliding down the "coal mine"
shaft.  Isn't Ruby cute trying to help
big brother Larry.

Ruby took forever to slide down.



This attraction gets my kids every time.
They must have spent a good 30 minutes here
just blowing bubbles.


The three older kids got really good at making huge bubbles.

Here is my Ethan taking flight.

Ruby is showing there is a little farm girl
in all of us.





It was very interesting to watch my kids grocery
 shop for themselves.  Ruby was totally picking foods
that she likes to eat at home.


I think Ethan was trying to juggle and just goof off.
That is about what he does at a real grocery
store too.

Have you ever seen an operation game quite so big?
This was a "huge" hit with Ethan.
It was the one time we knew exactly where he was.


It was very interesting to see how many of
my children are showmen like their father.
They loved being on the stage and being the center of
attention.
Then there is that one child who is like me.
Doing the least embarrassing thing he can find 
and standing off to the corner.  He did pose for
me however.
Here is my rock star.  I do wish we had our video camera
with us.  Ethan was literally break dancing
and using the stage.  He would be a hit on 
So You Think You Can Dance.
And Xander.  Well, we learned some things about this young man.
He is a fabulous hula hooper like his father.

He was fabulous with two hoops.

Can you believe he turned 39!?
I sure can't!  He still acts like that
25 year old I fell in love with all those years ago.





Ruby's attempt at the Hula Hoop with a little
assistance from her Daddy.  He would hold the 
hoop and wiggle it while she would twirl like
a princess.

Here is Larry Denzil at the end of his birthday.
At home relaxing with the kids.
And no, we did not have cake, because
Savannah's birthday is a mere 6 days away!)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girls Camp

 This year, Savannah got to attend her very first girls camp. Here she is with Morgan, another first timer.  Not sure how Savannah would have done without Sister Skroski. She showed Savannah the ropes and really took care of her in my absence.  Savannah all excited to leave. I can only guess what these last few pictures are. Savannah had a great time and Larry was there as a priesthood chaperone so she was not completely alone. This summer was a summer of firsts for my girl. She had her first girls camp, her first youth Temple trip and her first talk in sacrament. Wow!

Merry Christmas

Seasons Greetings Biltmore passes: $80.00 Santa hats & tape: $10.00 Silent Night: priceless Happy Holidays Love, Larry Denzil, Marsha, Savannah, Ethan, Ruby, little Larry, & Xander

12 Wonderful Years

Saturday was mine and Larry's 12 year anniversary.  We enjoyed an absolute wonderful weekend together.  Larry was able to get off work friday at a decent time and did not have to go in on saturday.  And on Sunday, he did not have the early morning church meetings, so we were able to drive together.  As a matter of fact, we were able to enjoy a beautiful Christmas cantata on a gorgeous Sabbath morning. Friday evening we enjoyed  Don't ask me how I talked Larry Denzil into this, but I did and I enjoyed every minute of it. This was such a happy, girlie movie and I truly did enjoy every moment of it.  I love musicals and especially love music of the 70's.  I could remember so many of the songs as if they were new.  Listening to them in my dad's '73 camaro as he picked me up from the day care. Wow, how time flies. On saturday, I enjoyed breakfast that Larry prepared with the kids.  It was so nice to not have to cook.  Notice I did not say clean.  He did leave the mess fo