Skip to main content

Summertime fun with Friends

One of my favorite pictures of the afternoon.
Ruby's classmate, Jarrod having some fun on the
park sign.
Xander testing out the hard monkey bar.
He made it across after a single attempt.
This boy is adventurous.
Sisters
Here is Ruby swimming.
I told them you couldn't swim in this water
because it was just ankle deep.
Here is Ruby proving me wrong.
Here is Annie carefully walking the
cold stream.
My Savannah enjoying some time
alone.
Brothers enjoying the cold stream
on a beautiful breezy summer
afternoon.
Ruby being adventurous.
The kids are building a dam to form
a natural wading pool.
They actually did a pretty good
job, that other children were enjoying.
Xander and his crawdad.
If there are critters around, he can find them.
He desperately wanted to bring this big ugly home.
He kept it in his shoe while we were here.
Ethan and his best buddy Soren.
These two are dangerous when together.
They had climbed up the hillside to the main road.

Little Benjamin enjoying the beautiful creek.
Grant is trying to hide from the camera.
Ruby enjoying the tunnels.
Ms. Thing trying to grasp both handles.
Always a poser.
Ethan and his buddy Soren had just been found
from their little adventure. I think Ethan
had fallen into the cold creek.
Nothing like a tire swing to keep a kid
entertained.
Sliding around.
Who knew boys so young could climb down poles?



Ethan and Soren, probably
wondering to themselves "what mess
can we get in now?"
Thank goodness summer is over!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girls Camp

 This year, Savannah got to attend her very first girls camp. Here she is with Morgan, another first timer.  Not sure how Savannah would have done without Sister Skroski. She showed Savannah the ropes and really took care of her in my absence.  Savannah all excited to leave. I can only guess what these last few pictures are. Savannah had a great time and Larry was there as a priesthood chaperone so she was not completely alone. This summer was a summer of firsts for my girl. She had her first girls camp, her first youth Temple trip and her first talk in sacrament. Wow!

Merry Christmas

Seasons Greetings Biltmore passes: $80.00 Santa hats & tape: $10.00 Silent Night: priceless Happy Holidays Love, Larry Denzil, Marsha, Savannah, Ethan, Ruby, little Larry, & Xander

12 Wonderful Years

Saturday was mine and Larry's 12 year anniversary.  We enjoyed an absolute wonderful weekend together.  Larry was able to get off work friday at a decent time and did not have to go in on saturday.  And on Sunday, he did not have the early morning church meetings, so we were able to drive together.  As a matter of fact, we were able to enjoy a beautiful Christmas cantata on a gorgeous Sabbath morning. Friday evening we enjoyed  Don't ask me how I talked Larry Denzil into this, but I did and I enjoyed every minute of it. This was such a happy, girlie movie and I truly did enjoy every moment of it.  I love musicals and especially love music of the 70's.  I could remember so many of the songs as if they were new.  Listening to them in my dad's '73 camaro as he picked me up from the day care. Wow, how time flies. On saturday, I enjoyed breakfast that Larry prepared with the kids.  It was so nice to not have to cook.  Notice I did not say clean.  He did leave the mess fo