CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy 11th Savannah Banana


On April 20, 1999 at 11:36 AM
my Savannah Yuki was born.

Savannah has always been a very happy
little girl.


Savannah meeting Granny Roberts for the first time
while at Aunt Holly's reception.
Savannah meeting Papaw Barker.


She was born with this thick, dark hair.
I thought this was normal till our other babies were
born. Anyways, I was always playing with her hair
& styling it in wild and crazy ways.


Savannah with all of her cousins at the time.
Now you need to add 17 to this picture with 3 on the way.
I think. I may have lost count.


Look at me! Savannah wasn't afraid of anything.
The faster & scarier something was, the more thrilled she became.

Hey Uncle Ben, Can you still hold her up like this?



At the ripe old age of 20 months, Savannah became a big sister
quite fast.



And for a while, Savannah got to enjoy being the only girl.





Happy 11th Birthday Savannah.
I Love You.

video

4 comments:

D, A, B, Z, and Ak said...

Just watched the video twice in a row - my kids have never seen trick candles! (: I would have thought someone would be bummed to get those - but they seemed to be a hit!!! (: Thanks for sharing!

Heather Brooke said...

That's cute! You said "Savannah, watch your hair" about 1.5 seconds after I thought it. :)

Veronica Lee said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful munchkin!! Love the pics!!

The Arrrrrgalls said...

Love, Love, Love all the pics. Happy BIrthday to that sweet girl. :>