Skip to main content

Back to Blogging

Well, I have taken a very long 4 months off from blogging
and will now have to pay the price.
I have so much catch up to do.
So here goes.....

Yesterday was the kids 1st day of school.
I teased that that was me you heard singing
Hallelujah in WNC.

Ethan starts the 1st grade with Mrs. Howie.
She was Larry's 1st grade teacher 3 years ago.

Xander has a very young teacher named Mr. Higgins.
He is in his last year at BMP as a 3rd grader.
And the big news is Xander wants to
go by Christian at school. He doesn't
yet know how to spell his 1st name, but luckily
it is pasted on his desk.

Larry got the teacher he prayed for all summer,
Mr Griffin. This guy is the coveted 4th grade
teacher because of all his pets (frogs, turtles, snakes, and lizards)
throughout the classroom.

And Miss Savannah got Mrs. Helm for 5th.
She was Teacher of the Year last year so we are very
pleased.

My Three Stooges

This was not so difficult. Look for another update tomorrow.
Hope you all have had a wonderful Back to School
Experience like we have.

Comments

Remodelaholic said…
Welcome back! I can't believe how fast the kids are growing up!
Anonymous said…
Hey! Wish we could have seen your kids in person, but the pics will have to suffice! Pretty darn cute kids!

Love,
Brysha
So - we both only have one kid at home now - little girls who know they are adorable!? I feel she has lost playmates - and she's the most difiant of my kids - so it will be interesting for me. (: So will you call him Xander at home??? I'm glad Larry got his prayers answered the way he wanted! I got a new computer - so I am not subscribed to your blog yet on this one - I just tried and it did something weird and didn't work . . oh well. (: Cute kids!
bow mom said…
wow looks like fun! We still have a week and a half. Althoug I've already been back in my room! UGH had to change rooms.
Holly said…
Adorable! I love how excited you all are!

Popular posts from this blog

Girls Camp

 This year, Savannah got to attend her very first girls camp. Here she is with Morgan, another first timer.  Not sure how Savannah would have done without Sister Skroski. She showed Savannah the ropes and really took care of her in my absence.  Savannah all excited to leave. I can only guess what these last few pictures are. Savannah had a great time and Larry was there as a priesthood chaperone so she was not completely alone. This summer was a summer of firsts for my girl. She had her first girls camp, her first youth Temple trip and her first talk in sacrament. Wow!

Merry Christmas

Seasons Greetings Biltmore passes: $80.00 Santa hats & tape: $10.00 Silent Night: priceless Happy Holidays Love, Larry Denzil, Marsha, Savannah, Ethan, Ruby, little Larry, & Xander

Tennessee Adventures with the Hurts

 This summer, Ethan was able to go to Denzil's for 2 weeks. Of course he had a blast, and came back a new boy. He learned to ride a bike, and came home darker if that s at all possible. To drop Ethan off, we met Jason & Sheba , in Knoxville. Sheba's GPS found this neat park in rather a shady area of Knoxville. Emalene is a good model, always willing to pose when I say smile.  Here is my little Ruby in deep concentration.  Ethan did not even look back when he left me.  Gator with the big boys.  Emalene in her favorite color, and Ruby in hers. How cute are they?  A group shot at the drop off.  These monkey bars, kept the kids entertained for a while. Each one tried to make it across. Not sure any succeeded.  Here is Gator trying to reach.  Finally he found a sucker.  Look at him hang by himself.  Denzil looks very unsure about this. We thought we could get a group shot, but the wheel kept spinning and little arms got tired.  The two amigos.  A group shot at t