CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 6, 2010

Cub Scout Award Ceremony

Last wednesday the boys had a cub scout
award ceremony.

Brotherly love.
I hope these two will always be close.

Larry conducted the music.
Honestly it looked like he was doing the tomahawk
chop. I will have to upload the video later.

Xander was all smiles. He earned a lot
of rewards.

Larry & his first belt loop.
He earned a lot more in his previous
troop, but never bothered to show his leader.

Josh, a fellow cub scouter.

Finally a smile from DJ.

The best little cub scout troop ever.

The boys & their den mother.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, boys! We're proud of you!

Love,
Brysha

D, A, B, Z, and Ak said...

Good for the them and good for you!!! I was a den leader for about 6 months and I learned what a good program it can be!!!! (:

D, A, B, Z, and Ak said...

Good for the them and good for you!!! I was a den leader for about 6 months and I learned what a good program it can be!!!! (: