CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Savannah Dear



With Larry out of town this week, and wednesday nights
being extremely busy for the kids, Savannah's birthday won't be celebrated
till the weekend. But that does not stop me from getting
pictures of my girl on her actual birthday.
She has endured many trials in her young life, but that
has not stopped her from growing into a
beautiful young lady.
Savannah Yuki, I am so blessed to be able to call you
my daughter. Happy Birthday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happened to Savannah? She used to be so cute but now she's GORGEOUS!!

Happy Bday, my wonderful niece!

Love,
Aunt Brysha

Destinee said...

Happy, happy birthday, Savannah! I totally miss seeing you in primary already. It's crazy you'll be in young women's now. Love you girl!

Marsha, you simply do not look old enough to have a 12 year old!

The Arrrrrgalls said...

I am SO glad I got to hang out with her yesterday!! I hope she had fun too. Happy Birthday again Savannah. ;-)