CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 6, 2012

My Days

I have a new found freedom these days.  
A freedom that I have not had in 13 years.
You would think my days are filled with:


 rest and relaxation,


or a quilting project or two.


But no.  Nothing quite so wonderful or glamorous.
My days are full of cleaning and organizing.
Each day or week, I try to tackle a room
and get it nice and organized.


This is Savannah's room after a day of back
breaking moving, cleaning, throwing away, 
and organizing.


But in the end, after a long day of cleaning,
I miss my babies.  Where did the time go?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I keep waiting for the day when my house is all clean and organized. I'm beginning to suspect that it won't come until all the kids have their own houses. A long wait indeed! I hope you find some time to quilt, though. We absolutely LOVE the ones you've given us!

Love,
Brysha