CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 19, 2012

Baby Quilts


Last month I crazily attempted to make two baby quilts
in two weeks.  I succeeded.


I did one in pinks and browns with a 3 inch star.


The other I did in teals and browns with a 2 inch star.
I must say the teal and brown is my favorite!



All of my quilts are hand quilted.  They used to be hand pieced, but
I have recently started to machine piece all of them.


Sorry for the blurry images.  Savannah excitedly took these at
her first baby shower.  The pink one went to her
YW teacher.


The teal one went to Ruby's CTR teacher.



Happy Quilting.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pretty! But I have to say that the ones you did for my twins are MY favorites! We use the star and stripes one as a 4th of July wall hanging.

Love,
Brysha

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I hope the receivers of these amazing blankets know how lucky they are!
JoJuan