CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 19, 2012

Kindergartners





Why is it, when kids learn to write their name,
they write it everywhere?
All my boys practiced writing their names on walls,
doors, and furniture.  Savannah was a good girl
and just wrote on paper.  Granted sometimes it was in
a library book, it was always on paper.
Ruby is writing her name everywhere!
Literally everywhere.  
I first found her name on the bathroom sink.
Easily wiped off so no biggie.
Next was the back of my van seats.
This I did not notice till I was loading groceries.
Luckily our van is 10 years old and the boys have done
worse things than writing their name.  I have found
her name on laundry baskets,
windows, book cases....
Our remedy, sidewalk chalk.
She loves writing her name and drawing to her hearts delight
on our driveway.  This is a canvas I can work with.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chalk! Great win/win solution!

Love,
Brysha

Anonymous said...

I like it when the kids write their names on a forbidden canvas, but then act surprised that you know who did it.
JoJuan